Our clients make headlines: often whether they want to or not. Either way, knowing how to handle the media is crucial. When navigating the choppy waters of negative publicity, that knowledge will determine whether you sink or swim.
Our media training is run by experienced journalists. They will explain:
- the inner workings of the media and the tricks of the trade
- the best way to present yourself
- how to tell the story you want and make it work for you
We offer a range of courses and classes to suit your needs. Please contact us for more information.
- What is news?
- Journalistic tricks
- Posture and voice (how to relax)
- The story
- The right tone
- The best way to prepare
- How to be noticed and remembered